Friday, February 26, 2010

Family Update

I can't believe it been four months since my last post. Here is an update about what the family has been doing.


Samuel-- We call Samuel our little 'Monkey' because he can climb on anything and because of the saying Monkey See Monkey Do. What ever the other two are doing he has to be doing as well. He is talking more and more each day and as you can see from the picture he is starting to get curls in is hair. I've already warned Robbie that he is not allowed to cut them off. He loves to make animal noises and give hugs and kisses. No matter what kind of day I'm having is I get a hug from this little guy it just makes everything better.


Hayden--has a new fascination, Pokemon. We downloaded the game to our Wii and that's all he wants to play. One day after we got the game he asked if he could play and I told him not unless his room is clean. That was the first time he cleaned his room by himself. Now I can get him to do anything as long as he can play Pokemon afterwards. He loves drawing and trying to write the alphabet. He does really good with writing his name without me spelling it for him. Even though he is almost 4 years old he still likes to sit on my lap and cuddle with me.


Cambria--is loving Kindergarten, learning a lot and making lots of friends (mostly boys which makes Robbie nervous). She is growing up so fast. She is very motherly and wants to help out with her younger brothers. There's not a day that goes by without her asking for a little sister. She is also becoming very thoughtful, every Friday at school they get to pick something out of the treasure box if they turned in their homework. Instead of picking something for herself she picks something that her brothers would like.


DeAnna--I keep myself busy with trying to keep up with two boys at home. I'm also trying to get the house ready to sell again. I love that I am able to stay home and watch the kids grow and witness their milestones.


Robbie--is busy with work and his new calling...Primary Chorister. He has a lot of fun with his calling and the kids really enjoy him. We are also getting ready for our trip to Las Vegas. (this will be my first time away from the kids longer then a few hours, I'm really nervous but excited)


Hopefully I'll be able to update more often.

1 comment:

The Closet Crafter said...

I hope you guys are having fun on your trip!!!
We'll see you and the kids in a couple of weeks!