Saturday, November 22, 2008

If everyone else was jumping off a cliff...


I guess since everyone else seems to be blogging we might as well be doing it to. No offence to anybody that has a blog but I have always considered blogs a method for people with way to much time on their hands to share mundane details of their life. But then I started reading blogs about my family and relized that I enjoy reading about the little things that happen in their everyday lives. (and it easier to post pictures on here then it is to e-mail them) I know Halloween is over but I just wanted to share pictures of the kids.

Cambria went as Tinkerbell



Hayden was Lightning McQueen

Samuel was a banana
Well, thats it for my very first blog. More to come. (hopefully)

1 comment:

The Closet Crafter said...

Yeah, now we can all share the mundane together! The kids look really cute, I really love the way Cambria looks, so pretty and grown up. The boys are adorable too.
So I won't tell you how many loads of laundry I did, or how many dishes are in the dishwasher right now...don't want to bore you! Just think of blogging as journaling, then it will be something you're supposed to do anyway, right? Now we just need to get Mom and Dad in on this stuff!
Love you guys!